The Kushel Blanket
Whether as a Christmas present or just to cuddle up with yourself, get one of the limited 50% Early Bird offers at the start of our third Crowdfunding! After our towel and the bathrobe, we are now launching the world's first climate & resource positive cosy blanket.
The Kushel blanket is made from our beloved mix of soft beech wood and organic cotton. This makes it vegan, especially soft and breathable. As with every Kushel product, we plant two trees per blanket and compensate for the CO2 emissions and water consumption of the production.
This makes it the softest and most environmentally friendly cosy blanket your sofa has ever experienced.
Soft and Vegan
The Kushel blanket is thermo-regulating and soft like a wool blanket, but vegan and environmentally friendly. It consists of 48% wood fibres and 52% organic cotton.
Cosy for you and Mother Nature
Our fiber mix is suitable for allergic people and saves around 95% fresh water and 44% CO2 emissions compared to a blanket made of conventional cotton.
Made in Germany
The yarn is spun under fair conditions in Portugal and the blankets are woven and finished at a traditional company in Germany.
Artist Edition: LOW BROS
The post-graffiti artists Chris and Florin are impressing the art scene in galleries from Miami to Hamburg. They have also designed two Kushel cushions for you to match their blanket.
Pre-order now, delivery date from December 3rd, 2020.
1x Kushel blanket (140x200 cm)
The innovative Kushel blanket is thermo-regulating like a wool blanket, but it is incredibly gentle on your skin and vegan.
The soft blanket consists of 42% red beechwood fibers from sustainable forestry and 58% certified organic cotton.
This mix of materials requires 98% less water for cultivation and emits 62% less CO2 into the atmosphere than 100% conventional cotton.
(Calculation: Die Klimapatenschaft GmbH, MSI Higg Index).
The blanket is suitable for allergy sufferers and does not need to be washed before the first skin contact.
Just the thing for the cold season or as a gift for your loved ones!
You will only receive the new Kushel blanket at an unbeatable crowdfunding price until the end of November!
- The cosy blanket is super soft to the touch
- Reversible blanket made from environmentally friendly dyed yarn
- 58% organic cotton (rain-watered) 42% TENCEL ™ Modal (LENZING)
- fairly produced in Germany (blanket) & Portugal (yarn)
- Vegan, suitable for allergy sufferers
- OEKO-TEX 100 and B-Corp certified
- The Kushel blanket is washable at 30 °
- with a special hem and fine details
- The styles are a high quality woven (not printed)
- You plant 2 trees per Kushel blanket / pillow
- Produced in a climate and resource positive way
- Free, climate-neutral shipping (EU)