Pre-order now, delivery date from December 3rd, 2020.
1x Kushel cushion cover (50x50 cm)
58% organic cotton from Tanzania.
42% wood fibers (TENCEL Modal).
The innovative Kushel pillow is thermo-regulating like a woolen blanket but is incredibly gentle on your skin and vegan.
The soft cushion cover consists of 42% red beechwood fibers from sustainable forestry and 58% certified organic cotton.
This material mix requires 98% less water for cultivation and emits 62% less CO2 in the atmosphere than 100% conventional cotton.
(Calculation: Die Klimapatenschaft GmbH, MSI Higg Index).
The cushion cover is suitable for allergy sufferers and does not need to be washed before the first skin contact.
Just the thing for the cold season or as a gift for your loved ones!
You will only receive the new Kushel cushion cover at an unbeatable crowdfunding price until the end of November!
- The cozy cushion cover is super soft to the touch
- made from environmentally friendly dyed yarn
- 58% organic cotton (rain-watered) 42% TENCEL ™ Modal (LENZING)
- fairly produced in Germany (blanket) & Portugal (yarn)
- Vegan, suitable for allergy sufferers
- OEKO-TEX 100 and B-Corp certified
- The Kushel pillow is washable at 30 °
- with a special hem and fine details
- The styles are a high quality is woven (not printed)
- You plant 2 trees per Kushel blanket/pillow
- Produced in a climate and resource positive way
- Free, climate-neutral shipping (EU)
Guest Towel: 30x50cm (12"x20")
Perfect for face care or for drying your hands.
Hand Towel: 50x102cm (20"x40")
For drying your hair, on the road or during sports.
Bath Towel: 70x142cm (28"x56")
To wrap up in, dry and getting cosy.
Bath Sheet: 80x178cm (32"x70")
Large enough for a nap in the sauna or after a shower.
S/M: recommended for body heights between 1,60 and 1,75 M.
L/XL: recommended for body heights between 1,75 und 1,95 M.
Our customers have the opportunity to return or exchange items within 21 days.
We recommend trying only one item until you are sure about your purchase.
Please note that for a full refund items must be in their original condition and not show any signs of wear.
We cover the cost of returns from Germany, for international returns see our return policy click here.
Kushel Pillow Reviews
Why this Product is different
We want to set a trend in the industry and prove that it is possible to deliver a superior product while giving back more resources to the earth than we use to produce it.
By planting two trees for each product and compensating the carbon emissions and blue-water usage of our production, we have become the first climate & resource positive textile brand.